This highly collectable Shaving Mug by Wade (England) is from their ‘Classic Cars’ series & was produced between c1945 & 1950. Included is a Jack the Barber Shaving Brush & a complimentary Tasmanian handmade soap. These would make a wonderful gift for the man who has everything! Please note that while the mug is vintage, both the shaving brush & soap are as new & have not been removed from their packaging. Dimensions: Mug 7.5cm H x 17cm (spout to handle)
The ‘Dragonfruit’ Soap by Veronica Foale has a combination of dragonfruit, passionfruit, chilli & blackberry scents, with light vanilla base notes. Ingredients are: Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Tallow, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Goats Milk, Sunflower Oil, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Fragrance, Salt, Powdered Rhubarb Root, Colour & Silk.
Disclaimer: it is important to note that I am selling the soap as a hand soap; I have checked with the manufacturer & the soap can be used on the face, however please discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Notes on condition – as returns will not be accepted based on the condition as described & shown, please contact me prior to purchase if you require any further information:
- overall the mug is in very good vintage condition; there is some wear commensurate with age & use;
- there are areas of age related discolouration on the mug & along the seam under the spout (see last photo)
- there is a small rough spot below the rim & above the car (see photo 3)
- the white presentation box is not included with the sale; and
- please view the photos included with the listing as these form an integral part of the description.
*Postage Sizing: Medium Item*
If you would like to purchase additional *medium or large-sized items* with this order, they will not qualify for flat rate postage. Please contact me prior to purchase for a postage quote.