These vintage Scottish brooches was sourced from England. The galleon brooch is by Mizpah, while the horn brooch is unsigned. Mizpah jewellery was first produced in the mid 1800s & later became popular during the Great War when “sweetheart jewellery” was exchanged between loved ones separated by war. It is still popular today as a gift of love. The display stand is not included in the sale.
Notes on condition: as returns will not be accepted based on the condition as described & shown in the photographs, please contact me prior to purchase if you require any further information.
- both brooches have wear commensurate with age;
- the galleon brooch has a worn section on the top right hand corner of the left hand sail;
- the horn brooch has surface wear;
- the display pad is not included in the sale; and
- please view photos included with the listing as these form part of the description.
Dimensions: Galleon: 3cm H x 3.3cm W Horn: 4cm long
*Postage Sizing: Small Item*
If purchasing multiple *small-sized items* via my eBay store, the excess postage will be refunded once I receive the orders.