Author: Hilda Richards Paperback with B&W illustrations Published in 1967 by Paul Hamlyn Ltd Pages: 127
‘Hilda Richards’ was a pseudonym used by writers from the Amalgamated Press.
Notes on condition: as returns will not be accepted based on the condition as described, please contact me prior to purchase if you require any further information.
- all pages are intact & present;
- the front cover has a creased corner;
- there is shelf – storage wear to front & back cover & along the outer edges;
- there is age related browning to the pages & some foxing; and
- please view the photos as these form an integral part of the listing.
*Postage Sizing: Medium Item*
If you would like to purchase additional *medium or large-sized items* with this order, the combined items will not qualify for flat rate postage. Please contact me prior to purchase for a postage quote.